Re: Wine alsa midi output

Chris McCormick wrote:

I wonder if I am mistaken and this is an internal thing and Modplug doesn't actually do
midi output. I guess I will have to track down a windows machine to test that out.
Don't bother. ModPlug doesn't do MIDI Out.

One other weird thing on my laptop is that I have snd-seq-virmidi loaded
but I do'nt see any virtual midi ports listed.
Uh-oh... Nothing in the QJackCtl MIDI Connections panel ?

I don't know anything about wineasio. Asio [apart from being the
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation] is the Windows thing for
doing multiple audio outs isn't it? Does that mean that I might be able
to pipe audio out of Modplug into Pd? That would be cool.
Yes, you would be able to do that with the wineasio driver, it's pretty cool.

Best,

dp