Re: LADPSA or DSSI granular synthesis

On 8/1/07, Cesare Marilungo <cesare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Michal Seta wrote:
> in the scons options buildDSSI says "build DSSI/LADSPA host opcodes".
> I have not used CSound as a LADSPA/DSSI plugin my understanding is
> that it can be both.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Hi Michael,
that option is to build the opcodes to host DSSI and LADSPA plugins in
CSound, like those available for Pd. Instead, there's a new project
called csLADSPA which lets you write LADSPA effects in Csound.

Yeah, and a quick search for "dssi" in the manual only turns up the hosting opcodes.  I just mentioned it on the csound list, so maybe it'll get picked up by someone.  I'm guessing it wouldn't take too long for someone who's done Csound interfacing, as the Csound API and DSSI are both already really well-defined.  But I could be wrong.
-Chuckk