Re: LADPSA or DSSI granular synthesis

Michal Seta wrote:
in the scons options buildDSSI says "build DSSI/LADSPA host opcodes".
I have not used CSound as a LADSPA/DSSI plugin my understanding is
that it can be both.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Hi Michael,
that option is to build the opcodes to host DSSI and LADSPA plugins in CSound, like those available for Pd. Instead, there's a new project called csLADSPA which lets you write LADSPA effects in Csound.

-c.

--
http://www.cesaremarilungo.com