Re: Assigning MIDI controller to effects

On 7/11/07, Mysth-R <mysthr21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi !

2007/7/11, Jan Weil <Jan.Weil@xxxxxx>:
> On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 02:05 -0400, Daniel Garmendia wrote:
> > I am trying to use the controllers on my Trigger Finger to manipulate
> > effects.  Is there a way to assign a particular MIDI controller to the
> > effects knobs in hydrogen?  How about jack-rack?  I haven't figured it
> > out on my own and google searches have been fruitless.
>
> don't know about Hydrogen. With Jack-rack you can.

For JackRack, just right click on the fader you want to control and -> add
MIDI control. After that you can retrieve all your midi control in the Rack
menu then MIDI control. But you have to install the last version of
JackRack.

 Erwan.

Don't forget to connect your MIDI controller to jack-rack MINI input
port (e.g. using QJackCtl).