Re: Samba felidae - call for soloists :)

Florian Schmidt wrote:

Head (with some Pa stuff in the background)
Solo Pa
Solo I1 (more soft Pa stuff in the back)
SoloI I2 (Pb takes over now in the back)
Solo Pb
Head (with some Pb stuff)

That's one way to do it. Another would be do have Pa and Pb play compatible roles, for instance chords/fills, rhytmic/block or interlocking grooves (I thought about doing a montuno)...

I'll rerecord the thing with click track again, so my shoddy timing doesn't throw you off so bad

I don't think oyu should put your timing down so much! Is the guitar is recorded separate from the shaker you could fix the few obvious places in ardour in a manner of minutes. And this might end up with a more organic feel than everybody trying to lock with a beeping sine.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk