Re: OT: Berlin/LAC

Dmitry Baikov wrote:
On 3/14/07, Robin Gareus <robin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
...but you might get the return ticket included in that price if you
book it at the same time -> Sparpreis 50% ;-)

I see: Fare (Outward and return journey) (for two persons)

Normal fare 367,00 EUR
Savings fares from 209,50 EUR

How will I get a savings fare?

they have a 4 day latency for mailing tickets to outside Germany in case
you can't choose to print the ticket(s) yourself (bank account vs.
credit-card) !

If I order them from Russia by mail, there is a 99.999% probability I
will never see them :)

Can I just order the tickets in Berlin, 5 days before the trip, for
example and still get the discount?
most probably not!

they do have an contingent of cheap tickets, and it is mostly sold some weeks before.

a cheap way to come to cologne from berlin is a bus, have a look at the "zob-berlin", it is the central-(omni)bus-station and it is not far away from the TU-berlin. i think that it coasts about 30€ and takes perhaps 6 hours, since cologne is about 600km far away from here.

cheers,
doc

Sorry for stupid questions, but this ticket system is not that easy to
understand.

Dmitry.