Re: guitar amp emulation

2007/3/6, Leonard Ritter <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
a friend claimed there was nothing better than native instruments guitar
rig 2, and i doubt that.

Certainly, I haven't heard anything better. I've owned Pod2.0, PodXT+Modelpacks, Amplitube, and neither of them can touch GR2. Of course this is my own perception :) All I know is that it nails every aspect of my Mesa Dual Rectifier 100% even the 'touch' that the other modellers lack. Can't tell about the other amps that it models but they sound pretty good too.

I'd love to see something that powerfull but libre.

--
"En cuestiones de cultura y de saber, sólo se pierde lo que se guarda; sólo se gana lo que se da." - Antonio Machado