AMS

I downloaded and read the code of AMS and see some possibilities to improve its CPU load, it doesnt looked very optimized. Next week I could do the coding and send the patches to Fons, whom I already contacted.

My approach I would descripe evolutionary, not revolutionary. Its like opening a big expensive vintage Moog Modular for soldering. I dont want to rewrite the soundengine, but like to help with optimizations and improvements regarding usebility. The changes have to be done very carefully and I will do an A/B test with the old AMS on the left and the new AMS on the right ear.
Thats all I can offer...

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next events:
2.3. DJ together with Xyramat at The Thing Party, Buttclub Hamburg