Re: Anyone have any opinion on CMS?

Brad Fuller wrote:
review of new drupal 5.0:

Thanks! Actually 5.1 just came out if anyone is interested. I like the overall feel of Drupal but it's integrated forums basically suck. Currently getting the wrinkles of e107 smoothed out. Nice CMS with crappy documentation and a few bugs. Still think it will end up being the ultimate choice but we'll see. Needs a bunch of penguiny goodness graphics wise I think, more than anything!

Anyone that cares to is more than welcome to come check it out and even pitch in a hand if you like:
http://www.linux-studio.org

Best,

Jon Hoskins