Re: Re: dssi-vst

if you're building dssi yourself from source, try this. this is how i've got it working..

# /path/to/dssi-dir/vsthost /home/chris/.vstplugins/vstplugin.dll

actually, my setup is a hack. something in the source wouldn't compile, but there was no (ccrma) rpm for fedora 6, so it's a mixture of my compilation and some binaries from a fedora 5 rpm. but it seems to work..

alternatively, you could also try fst/FreeST. i can never remember where the homepage for that is though...

On 04/01/07, osbusters@xxxxxxxxxxxx <osbusters@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Russell Hanaghan writes:

> Try http://rpm.nyvalls.se
>
> I never had any luck with dssi-vst mainly because of it's inability to
> interpret long file names or segmented / deprecated name.

Thanks for the link.
If not dssi-vst, then what do people use to wrap vsti's for use in
Rosegarden?