Re: 64 studio

Malte Steiner wrote:

Chuckk and Dave, please tell me how you did the compile, there is a problem with mismatching jackdevel-lib version in the Debian AMD64 repo, did it gave you trouble?

IIRC we're talking about compiling Csound5, yes ? I checked my old mail to the Csound list, I had problems with the FLTK stuff compiling on the AMD64. I received a helpful suggestion via this list (after no response on the Cs list) and discovered that the compiler optimization switch (-O) should be removed. I removed it, and voila, I have a working Csound5 on an AMD64 machine.

It sounds like you have/had a problem with JACK versioning ? Did you resolve that issue ?

Best,

dp