Re: Re: Wiki

ico@xxxxxx wrote:
And I do appreciate your stance. However, please note that your statements have
provided plenty of "I"s, but no "We"s. Hence, I would like to hear what others
have to say about this.
I have no idealogical opposition to registration - just too many accounts on too many systems to be able to remember them all.

If there's one LAU wiki, I'll probably bookmark it in my 'safe' browser and rely on cookies. If it fragments, I doubt I'll update any documentation.

cheers