Re: Re: Software recommendation

Yves Potin:

Le 28 Nov à 22:33, Robert Jonsson ecrivait:

Being a MusE developer and long time user, I'm merely asking as to understand
what other users lack in MusE that we might fix to make it better (apart from
mediocre publicity...).

       Hi Robert.
       I only use MuSE for composing what I try to do, and I'm quite
happy with it. As you're asking, maybe some improvements on the MIDI
editors could  be made, for example a better access to the various
controllers inside the piano roll, and a quick and simple way to center
the view on the playhead after zooming. And also a better way to arrange
parts and structure inside the arranger.
       But MuSE remains a very fine software for me. Don't integrate the
KDE libs inside of it :).

Another program, with even more mediocre publicity, is radium. The editor is more like a tracker than a piano-roll and it got full graphical MIDI controller automation and lots of other stuff. It has no sequencer built in though. http://www.notam02.no/radium/