Re: [ANN] Aldrin 0.7 (Vulture)

I would like to know what do you mean by 1:1 compatible to jeskola
Buzz... any buzz machines won't work with Aldrin? what do you mean by
compatible?

The wording has been changed just five minutes ago. There are no more
efforts on my side to get buzz binaries working. It is simply not worth
it to keep a corpse alive longer than neccessary. I am steadily porting
the most important and available machines to zzub/Aldrin.

To my knowledge, Buzztard can load the original windows BT machines.

http://www.buzztard.org/index.php/Technical_How_To#Buzz_Emulation

Tommi