Re: Needs Drums - Update

This below message was not meant to be mean or harsh, simply an observation.
- Jordan

Jordan wrote:
It sounds really artificial. For example, all note attacks (the beginning of the note) are the same: hard & percussive. Soften most of them except for when you REALLY want a hard attack. This may be a limitation of MIDI.

- Jordan

Folderol wrote:
On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 20:17:42 +0100