Re: Low-budged live recording hardware solution ?

Greetings,

I have an M-Audio Delta 66 that works flawlessly. I also have an SBLive for its hardware MIDI interface and its on-board synth (can't have too many synths). Both cards are fully supported by ALSA, and they are indeed 'way cheap these days.

Btw, you might want to add an inexpensive preamp to your setup. I bought an M-Audio AudioBuddy that I'm totally pleased with, again it's a cheap purchase these days, especially on eBay.

Best,

dp