Re: Low-budged live recording hardware solution ?

Florin Andrei wrote:
Also, I'd like to know if all the features of the Delta
1010LT are supported by ALSA. I've read about people who think its great
and people who couldn't get it to work properly, I'd like to hear from
someone who has used the various inputs for recording purposes.

FWIW, I've the "full" version (1010) and ALSA works flawlessly.

I've got a Delta1010LT and a Delta66. Both work 100% flawlessly in ALSA, and I am generally very statisfied with them. Got the Delta66 2nd hand for about 70 euros, so that might be a good option for you too.

These cards are getting very very cheap these days, and must be about the best you can get for that price.

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.org