Re: autotune in ardour

Tim Howard wrote:

Look up the LADSPA plugin, "phase-vocoder based pitch shifter" (or
something like that), which does a quite good job at very slight
tuning adjustments.  It is completely manual, though, so you have to
edit the plugin automation in Ardour for best results.

So it could be called "manualtune"? :-)

Well (as I mentioned) I've never used any autotune, but was hoping for a magical "make my singing in tune" plugin. I'm affraid too much efford won't be worth it, since we're strictly talking demoing a melody for real singer to record...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quartet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk