Re: Just look at what you have done!

Well, that just makes it more fun for people like me to fill your inbox with useless conversation...

Feel free, I made my request, people can feel free to ignore it as is there right.

If they didn't then some other company would and then potentially no one would be able to use it. Possibly the trademark ensures that everyone can keep using the term.

And that is my point, the fact something like this CAN be trademarked, or would need to be is completely a sign something is wrong, and people have gotten to ridiculously uptight about things.

      Seablade