Re: so.... u wish to hear something completely horrible

R Parker wrote:

How do think the owners of GPL licensed software will
feel when this behaviour you subscribe to becomes the
norm for their source code? What distinguishes a DJ
from the person who violates those rights?

GPL anything can be freely remixed. What's your point?

the liklihood of that happening around here is slim
to non existant.

So, If you are going to complain every time a DJ
makes a remix

Please don't use a personal attacks when debating with
me.

HuH?

There is a system in place that enables you to use
property that other people own the rights to. Be
responsible and learn to use it.

There's plenty I'd like to say but ironically enough I
have a session with a DJ for whom we wrote the beats.
It'll go about six or eight hours. Maybe I'll check in
later to see what's up. Maybe I won't.

Up to you.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically, then it will become reality" - Macka B