Re: Two soundcards with JACK

Johan Mattsson:
You should run one jackd for each card and use jack_diplomat to connect
them.

Lee

Having several instances of jack seems like the solve, I am not
interested in sharing audio between the two cards.

What is jack_diplomat? I found nothing about it on the jack website.

Will qjackctl work with this?

Isn't it possible to google jack-diplomat? Its jack o'quin's program.

Anyway, an easier program to use could be torben hohn's alsa_connect,
found inside the jacknet package. With that one, you don't have to start more than one jack server.