Re: Music: Ringheims Auto - "Kanskje No"

james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

How did you achieve the scratches?  Were they put into the samples?
Added to the individual tracks before final mix?
Not sure what you mean by "put into the samples". I recorded them with Ardour, as with any track. One of the longer jazz-samples is ended with an echo scratch (2:38).

I mean: did you record a dry track and then scratch it, make a few
special scratched samples to play back when you needed them, recorded
from a real turntable (!), or what?
Sounds like the LADSPA vinyl scratch plugin.

For me, this is the new poster-boy for Free music and Free music
software.
Hehe! Anytime ;)
I guess the girl who's singing would be nicer for the poster, though...
Excellent work, I loved it. Please make more. :)

Best,

dp