Re: Freesound preview problem

Lee Revell wrote:

I have been using it without problems by running firefox with aoss.

Maybe it depends on the speed of the machine.  All I know is that I and
everyone I talked to about it on IRC is afflicted by the AV sync bug.

If you send me a link that gives this bug I will check it out.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically, then it will become reality" - Macka B