Re: Digital mixer suggestions

Yes. I have made an exception in the analogue world for the time being, for reasons of simplicity and roadworthiness (I'll thank myself when I have my first gig and carry only one box aside my notebook).

If I was working studio only I might extend the UNIX philosophy to analogue gear, although there are still the complexity issues to deal with.

If you have a lot of analogue gear you need to be proficient in music, digital engineering AND analogue engineering, so I try to at least limit myself to two fields and let the technology be smart as far as the analogue chain goes.

Carlo