Re: Kontakt 2 usable under Linux?

Frank Barknecht wrote:
Hallo,
Hector Centeno-Garcia hat gesagt: // Hector Centeno-Garcia wrote:

That's something the Linux-Audio world is missing so much... a decent sampler. All promising projects are stalled because of their developers not having time to continue.

Except fluidsynth.

Ciao
Yes, you are right and sorry for not acknowledging Fluidsynth, but how does SF compare with GIG or Kontakt format? I have had always the idea that SF is limited but I might be wrong. Can you program switch keys and layer crossfades in SF?

cheers!

Hector.