Re: Three last tracks

Yves Potin said:
        Then, an arrangement I wrote of a jazz standard :
http://ypotin.nerim.net/lennies_pennies.ogg (Lennie Tristano) 5,4 M

Must say i love this track!
Is it you soloing?
The guitar part that is.

How did you do the drums?
They sounded a little too rigid for my liking, a little too perfect for jazz!

        Finally, a more personnal track, a bit long, about which I'd
be really glad to hear your comments :
http://ypotin.nerim.net/oceaniques.ogg 11,4 M
Shall listen to this one as soon as i get time

        Thanks in advance for any kind of thoughts about all this, and my
apologies if my English is rarely as clear as I'd liked it to be :).
        Best,

Chris
Y.