Re: Om on DeMuDi unstable?

Joseph Jones wrote:

Does anyone have any hints as to getting Om to install on DeMuDi
unstable? I upgraded to get seq24 and a few other things, but now I
get conflicts and dependancy problems with my rpeo for Om.

I'm working myself up to the possibility of compiling from source, but
I just wondered whether anyone had any advice before I head down that
route.

I've recently written a rather lengthy article on Om and other drobilla softs, including Patchage and LASH. It will be published in the LinuxUser & Developer magazine in the UK, but I don't know exactly when.

I built Om from scratch on a Demudi Debian etch system. IIRC I simply acquired and installed the dependencies via apt-get and/or Synaptic, then I built and installed Om. Works great on my system.

Best,

dp