Re: Transparentize ZynAddSubFX

Carlo Capocasa wrote:
User request here! I absolutely LOVE ZynAddSubFX and I haven't found any oscillators, filters, harmonics generators etc. that sound nearly as good. The sounds are simply so natural. Now what I'd like to do is hook up all these things in a modular way.

You're looking for a new project to tie your name infinitely to the world audio and enjoy all the privileges of the natural way of the coder. You also have a good ear for fineness.

Great! You code. I'll test. The result is a wonderful set of LV2 (new ladspa) plugins that are all the building blocks ZynAddSubFX is made of. They are called ZynAddSubFX LowPass2 Filter etc. to honor the genius of its author.

Carlo

What you're asking for is nothing short of the holy grail. ZynAddSubFX is amazing. I just hope nobody ever finds out I'm making the wrong kind of music :)

Bill