Air/fan noise simulation

Hi,

I never thought I would want this but I am experiencing a strange artifact of my crappy headphones mixed with the harmonics from a noisy cpu fan.

Essentially the dynamics of the music I am listening to are greatly enhanced to the point where it sounds like a large group in an auditorium are playing along in time on wooden drums.

I would love to figure out how to emulate this sound as it will mean I don't have to create any percussive sounds.

It almost sounds like a windtunnel or a seashell.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically, then it will become reality" - Macka B