Re: Re: Firewire sound - which HW?

Dave Phillips wrote:
jan wrote:

 I find you're reply quite insultingly toned btw,

Really? Would you care to elaborate? Not that I am adverse to insulting people, but I didn't intend to this time.

I think it was the reference to the Renaissance lute.

I wondered about that too. No accountng for skin depth, I guess.  :)

Are you serious? I remember how the establishment used to shrivel up in disgust at the sight of long hair and a guitar; is it now the other way round? How odd.

/jan