Re: multichannel streaming

Any suggestions which of the various open source streaming-servers (icecast, freecast, ...) come close to that or already have those features ?
You can setup an icecast server to stream different channels and you build an embeded player dedicated to play a stream for each channel in your web pages. You can use several darkices, one by channel to stream, connected with jack to the application outputs or the sound card inputs (I don't know exactly what is the source of audio). It is just a question of configuration. so it is possible to achieve what you need and it looks funny to setup, if you need more help contact me.

Best regards.

Philippe