Re: Digigram VX Pocket firmware help

Asbjørn Sæbø wrote:
On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 03:30:34AM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
[Digigram VX Pocket troubles]
I mentioned a while back that RFA might have some of these. Nobody seemed to know where they were at first, but then one showed up on my desk. I haven't had time to work with it, but, if it will be useful to have another specimen for testing in Karlsruhe I can run into the office this morning and grab it before I leave for Germany.
I am not sure whether it is necessary. But if it is not much bother for you to do it, it might be a good idea.

I've got it. See you in Karlsruhe. I would like to have this working, too.

-ERic Rz.