Re: Digigram VX Pocket firmware help

Asbjørn wrote> DeMuDi is Debian-based. And Debian does not ship proprietary firmware. Did you get the firmware from elsewhere?

The vxpocket modules are in Alsa 0.9.1 onward. I downloaded the latest stable ALSA files from one of the alsa mirrors and tried to follow the instructions. I've also just realised that I was trying to follow the instructions on for the VXpocket 440 when I have the VXpocket V2. The ALSA Soundcard page only links to the 440 page - though it looks like the instructions are the same. Have you already tried re-compiling the kernel?

Hamish