Re: Re: First trip to Europe

Loki Davison wrote:
On 4/19/06, Dmitry Baikov <dsbaikov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Me and my girlfriend are planning a trip to Europe for a month between
May and June.
I'd recommend going to bratislava and budapest while you are nearby,
and some of switzerland. All are very, very beautiful. Try the cheap
pancakes if you are in bratislava, they are great. Though i count

yeah! I was born in bratislava (lived there until 97), the best pancakes ever are right by railroad station (go away from railroad station, see small pancake bufet/cafe near first intersection). Well, unless they went out of business in the meantime, last time I was there was few years ago:-)

and yes, vienna, bratislava, budapest are all close together so that's pretty good combo...

	erik