Re: Re: OT: Nerds are sexy

Carlo Capocasa wrote:

Wow, your monkyhood is a startling confession indeed.  Just the fact
that you are able to type... i mean, it's not shakespear, but there is
only one of you, carlo, so that disproves some probability illustration
or another right there.  Get down with your monky self. : )

I'm pretty sure after listening to this

http://www.christopherleestreet.com/ftp/random/dance_monkeys_dance.swf

you will know more than you want to about the monkey world, and have an
extra insight or two to boot!

Carlo, buster of Bananas, Rocker of Rolls

Wow, that was anoyingly foul and childish. I wonder, to people take this stance on life; ie that they are decendants of animals and therefore all of their efforts are foolish and silly; in the name of trouth? Where i to play at that game, i could call him a monkey in need of something brash and interesting to say to impress the other monkeys. but to me he really seems like a soul. a hurt, bitter, sad soul with a paradime that makes it safe to abandon Hope, and a need to bring others down. because why not? there all just monkeys, right?

ok maybe i got a little too serious, but this sort of thing matters to me.