Re: OT: Nerds are sexy

After all, even as a nerd, I remain a monkey, and am inherently worried
about what the other monkeys think of me.

Wow, your monkyhood is a startling confession indeed. Just the fact that you are able to type... i mean, it's not shakespear, but there is only one of you, carlo, so that disproves some probability illustration or another right there. Get down with your monky self. : )