In search of jack-enabled visualization app

Hi,

I'd like to find something that can take arbitrary jack inputs and do some real-time visualization. Preferably, show some spectral analysis and can display full screen. I'm thinking of trying to put something together myself, but it would be very helpful to at least find something to look at for a place to start. Does something like this exist?

thanks,
Ken