Re: midi note numbers

Robert Jonsson wrote:
On Saturday 01 Apr 2006 23:16, Christoph Eckert wrote:
I agree with you that programmers are terrible at interface design.
   what are you talking about! one look at vi proves otherwise :-)
well, the vi-team surely includes a usability expert ;-) .

vi really is simple to use; the user only needs to learn some simple
commands:

ESC

:wq

  or shift-z-z (much faster)

and last bur not least

:q!

I get a feeling there's supposed to be some irony here, but I don't know what it is.

  I think we're all 100% serious here :-)

(just in case you don't know about vi - it's an editor with interface that is an absolute heaven if you know how to use it but a total hell for any novice, I mentioned it as an example of an interface done by programmers for programmers)

	erik