Re: More about consolidation of the Linux audio online resources

Paul Davis wrote:
On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 13:45 -0500, ico wrote:
I initially misunderstood Paul by skimming over his e-mail that he wanted to move the content. Now that I've figured that out, it seems that the only thing we need to get the site linked is Paul's current URL/IP where he's hosting the content. Paul?
i haven't even unpacked the split tarballs i got from benno. i am happy
to host (i have disk space and bandwidth), but i'd be even slightly
happier giving it to someone else to host. your call :)
Also, I am not sure what would be more effective in terms of linking linuxaudio.org/developer or linuxaudio.org/lad. IMHO both have merit (the
i think we should go for the lad variant for now.

My main concern at the moment is having someplace to post the video and audio for LAC2006 after each talk, and of course for the conference organizers to have someplace to point people. Whatever is most expedient toward that end gets my vote. Seems like Paul sending the tarballs to Ico and Ico posting them at linuxaudio.org/lad would take care of things.

-ERic Rz.