Re: Re: Marketing Free Music

> Many services rely on individual downloads and, worse, on registrations.> These services have thousands of files which must be downloaded> individually with a few button clicks each. If I wish to have> a complete collection (and why wouldn't I), I certainly would break> my mouse hand.

Well if this is the only issue, then why not just maintain a central*list* of urls? The user downloads the list, as a textfile, feeds itinto a wget or curl script, and it downloads all the tracks from lotsof different places.
This avoids the requirement for a single large server with largemirrors (which *will* be a genuine obstacle, in the early days ofgetting this project off the ground).