Re: Re: Carlos Pino Track

Sean Edwards wrote:

Carlos,
hi Sean and everyone at the list.

In a previous post you mentioned ardour, hydrogen,
muse, zynaddsubfx, seq24, and qsynth.

Did you use those applications to create your tracks?
 Yes.

Did you consider using LMMS?
I'm checkin' it and found it very interesting.It's not too difficult to make something with it but I need to explore it more.

Other than personal
preference, what lead you to choose those audio apps
over the others avaiable?
I think the easyness (is that word correct?) way of use and the stability I found on it. I'm not much time working with audio and linux,and those apps are the first ones I checked because the gui are very intuitive and easy to explore,at least for me.

  Saludos
 Cheers
 --Carlos.