Re: Smack ideas. What else do people want in a drum synth?

Well you've got lots of useless answers, and one good one:
> - Natural sounding drumkit (pop, rock, jazz ... there are samples,> there's Hydrogen, but tweakable envelopes and tuning without sampling> artifacts would make this interesting.
Yes. And it gets really cool when you can simulate a giant snare witha loose head, and things like that.
I've been thinking of making a realistic snare-synth for ages but Iguess I should admit that I don't have time.
Metallic, ringing, noisy snares are my favourite... mmm, headachingly good!
James