[ANN] WONDER v2.1.0 is out!

Hi all,

After a long while, I am proud to announce that there is a new release of

   WONDER -
Wave field synthesis Of New Dimensions of Electronic music in Realtime

It is designed to provide an interface between a wave field synthesis system and the software or hardware composers and performers of electronic music are used to. The current version (v2.1.0) allows the user to either create a composition for the movement of the sound sources in his composition or to control the movements in realtime, either via the gui or via open sound control.

More information and download is available on:
http://www.kgw.tu-berlin.de/~baalman/
or
http://swonder.sourceforge.net

This release finally concludes the restructuring of the program, I started well over a year ago (and talked about at the last LAC), and the program should run stable now, having done several tests myself and thoroughly using valgrind to check for memory leaks. :)

I created an email list for users of the program, and invite anyone who is interested to subcribe at, to keep up-to-date on developments or to ask questions about the use of the program: