Re: Re: Free Software vs. Open Source: Where do *you* stand?

On Mon February 20 2006 16:42, Cesare Marilungo wrote:
> If you use proprietary software without paying for it, you're
> promoting it (in various ways, for instance telling people how
> you did your album) without having the cost into the equation.

Yes, this is why I discourage people from pirating Photoshop,
Office, etc. and pass out copies of the OpenCD whenever I can.

Doesn't help the MIDI software situation much, but I'd like to
think if a few thousand other people are doing the same thing we
might make a dent eventually.

Rob