Re: More music

R Parker wrote:

--- Steve D <groups@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 05:08:13PM -0800, R Parker
wrote:
That's awesome! I love it.
ron
Thank you very much Ron. I'm happy with the piece,
but I'll probably try
to record a better performance of it. "I'm not a
perfectionist, I'm an
idealist. I'm not a perfectionist, I'm an
idealist..." ;-)

Punchins aren't illegal and anyone can engineer for
you in a non-destructive DAW like Ardour. If you don't
tell anyone about the punchin then you can move on to
composing and producing another song which makes
everybody happy. :)

ron

And they've been around way before DAWs. Even Miles Davis used to cut & past his and his fellow musicians studio performances at the end of his career.

c.
--
www.cesaremarilungo.com

-sd

--- Steve D <groups@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Arabesque 1, for piano (complete/final)
OGG:

http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/ogg/steve-doonan_arabesque-1.ogg
MP3:

http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/mp3/steve-doonan_arabesque-1.mp3

Actual political quote-- "We do not have censorship.
What we have
is a limitation on what newspapers can report."