Re: LAD site, linuxdj.com needs a new home

I wasn't thinking of redoing the site in a CMS, just reworking the HTML with some common header and footer includes and CSS.

But of course, if the nature of the site were to change and it became more interactive and 'newsy' then a CMS might be appropriate.

Otherwise, we might be locking up content in a database and introducing complexities (eg the need to monitor and act on security problems in Joomla) that aren't really needed?

Mick