Re: qjackctl windows on multiple desktops

Markus Herhoffer wrote:

Hello!

I use fluxbox 0.9.14-r1 on Gentoo. Same behaviour. I already got used to
that.

Markus

Peter Plessas wrote:
Dear list,

just noticed the following behavior and want to know if that is only for
me:

Using multiple desktops/workspaces and qjackctl makes the app opening
its 'Connect' window on the desktop i started qjackctl in (after moving
the window to another desktop).

find the window.

This is on debian testing powerpc using fluxbox 0.9.14 and qjackctl
0.2.19a-1

regards,
Peter
Fluxbox on Fedora Core 3 has this behavior: Right-click on title bar and send to a different workspace then open Connect dialog and it open in the same workspace. Repeat the above but with dragging QJackCtl to a different workspace results in Connect opening on the original workspace.

Frank