[linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux soundapps site updated

Greetings:

  If you don't know the drill:

    http://linux-sound.org   (USA)

    http://linuxsound.atnet.at   (Europe)

    http://linuxsound.jp   (Japan)

  As usual the Japanese site will update later this evening. Please note
that my old Bright.net addresses and pages are gone now. If you have a
page containing a link to the old Bright.net site for these pages please
update it to one of the new URLs. Note too that my email address is also
no longer at Bright.net, please update your address book as necessary.

Best,

dp