[linux-audio-user] Note typesetting for Linux

stefano cardo <stefano.cardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> >Point & click is the worst way of entering & tweaking scores.
>
> with a sort of speedy entry, not... probably for other thing like slurs or dinamics marks or other details...

those 'details' are a vital part of music.  After you've typed the
above sentence did you go back and put the '...' and dots on top of
'i'?  You did not have to be slowed down for this because text
processing on computers is adapted to these things.  A good music
editor should be like this.  I will not use a gui score if most things
I have to use via point&click.

--
	      _
      __  __ (_)___   Michal Seta