Re: Suggestions for minimal audio player?

Gday,

Might be getting a little too wild-west, but I've also had success adding functions to mpv with lua-scipts.  Eg. pressing a key during playback will add a timestamp in a file - this has been useful for arbitrarily cutting up long audio files - using the timestamp file as input into another utility.

Cheers
John

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.